Friday, September 7, 2007

A new leaf...

Okay, I'm having yet ANOTHER start to my artistic life. I'm trying to make it a regular thing where I draw. So heres my blog for doing that. This guy is a Giblin Suldier. I don't know why. He has an arm laser. Watch out.


And this kid is the Rocket Kid. He has a rocket and finds adventure irrestistable. Tsk, kids.

And if, like me, you're wondering what's holding the rocket pack on, its quite simple: the power of his mind.



And heres a school girl looking very uppity. Mmm. I remember girls like this. The ones who thought they were real good looking when in reality they were only quite good looking. Their attitude always gave them that extra status into totally good looking. And they always looked at you like this chick. All distainful and stuff. Those types of girls frustrated me.

Is it weird that I'm dating one now?

Granted she is actually a good-looker... and she isn't uppity. Right, honey? (Oh, you know you're gorgeous.)

More pics tomorrow. Tryina make it my daily blog pics post thing.

1 comment:

prinders said...

rocket kid!!! burning up in space all alone. rocket kid. he's a rocket kid!!!